Pictures can tell your story.
I’m Jenna and before I can tell your story I need to tell you mine. I’m a bit of an outsider and like to do things differently than most people. I love people watching and making up stories about strangers.
- I am unable to function without coffee and breakfast every day. Mornings are not my thing.
- I binge on true crime, in all formats: books, tv, movies, and podcasts. I’m fascinated with how criminals think.
- I enjoy running half marathons and think I will like marathons. I’ve trained for two marathons but still have not completed one. 18-20 mile training runs aren’t that bad.
- I like big books and I cannot lie. Reading is kind of my thing.
- Pop punk and 90s music is my jam.
- Awkward people are my favorite. I fit in best with them.
- Dance breaks are a necessity when making dinner.
My Dad and Abbey
You know how people are either cat or dog people? Well... I'm definitely a dog person, specifically big dogs. I do like all dogs but big dogs have my heart. Growing up I had a golden retriever, a black lab, and a yellow lab. Now I have two mixed rescue dogs, a rottie mix and German shepherd mix.
As you can see, I have always been pulled into creative endeavors. These are just a few of the photos I have to tell my story. I love pulling out my albums and flipping through. It always makes me smile to look back and be reminded of the fun times.