Pictures can tell your story.
I’m Jenna and before I can tell your story I need to tell you mine. I’m a bit of an outsider and like to do things differently than most people. I love people watching and making up stories about strangers.
- I am unable to function without coffee and breakfast every day. Mornings are not my thing.
- I binge on true crime, in all formats: books, tv, movies, and podcasts. I’m fascinated with how criminals think.
- I enjoy running half marathons and think I will like marathons. I’ve trained for two marathons but still have not completed one. 18-20 mile training runs aren’t that bad.
- I like big books and I cannot lie. Reading is kind of my thing.
- Pop punk and 90s music is my jam.
- Awkward people are my favorite. I fit in best with them.
- Dance breaks are a necessity when making dinner.
My first prom
I was pretty anti-fashion in high school. I wore cargo pants and over sized t-shirts (with tigers on them) and chucks or vans. Maybe docs. The few times I went all fashionable were school dances. Normally I hated dresses except for homecomings and proms. I bought homecoming dresses from Delia*s (anyone remember them?) to be different. And I got this prom dress in Arizona because I wanted to have a dress no one else would have. And the gloves? Had. To. Have. Them.
As you can see, I have always been pulled into creative endeavors. These are just a few of the photos I have to tell my story. I love pulling out my albums and flipping through. It always makes me smile to look back and be reminded of the fun times.