Pictures can tell your story.
I’m Jenna and here is my story. I’m a bit of an outsider and like to do things differently than most people. I love people watching and making up stories about strangers.
- I am unable to function without coffee and breakfast every day. Mornings are not my thing.
- I binge on true crime, in all formats: books, tv, movies, and podcasts. I’m fascinated with how criminals think.
- I enjoy running. I’ve trained for several marathons but still have not completed one. 18-20 mile training runs aren’t that bad.
- Travel and exploring new places is my jam. I can head to the urban jungle, stay in a hotel, and enjoy the best restaurants or I can head to the wilderness, sleep in a tent, and spend the days off-roading and hiking.
- I like big books and I cannot lie. Reading is kind of my thing.
- Pop punk and 90s music is my jam.
- Awkward people are my favorite. I fit in best with them because I’m totally awkward.
- Dance breaks are a necessity when making dinner.
- I’m gluten-free due to Celiac disease. However I consider bacon and cheese two of the main food groups.
Tap tap tap
My favorite dance form is tap. I mean you make the music with your feet. Most tap dances are set to music, which can help cover mistakes. My studio moved to no music one year and that was the biggest challenge I have had in dance. It was a small group but it took time and practice to sound like we were one person.